Ceramics 1 : Pop Quiz and Final Color Decisions
- Make final decisions on color schemes and designs for Day of the Dead skulls, show evidence in your sketchbooks of what your skull will look like after you paint them.
- Pop Quiz on “Basic Ceramics Knowledge”
In your Self-Reflection section, number 1-10 and give the answers to the PowerPoint quiz. Don’t forget that sketchbook assignments are due today!!!
Painting 1: Art Swap / Color Swatch Book
- We have officially worked for 2 weeks now on the “Peace Swap” art boards. By now you should have an idea or already have items attached for transfer or collage.
- Be able to describe what directions your board is headed. Here are some questions that you can think about…
- What does Peace mean to you?
- How are you representing your ideas with the materials/images you’ve cut out and attached?
- Is your board visually balanced? (I mean does it look like the whole board is covered, or is the viewer’s eye heading in only 1 direction)
- What is your plan bring UNITY in adding color to the board?
These are the questions I am going to go around and ask you today. They are 5 pts each. What answers will you have….Use the SELF-REFLECTION space today to explain your answers that difficult to talk about.