Intro to Art: Unique 3-D Color Wheel
1. Create a rough draft sketch/drawing for a project to be based on.
2. Start using specific media to create a unique art piece based on my ideas.
Ceramics: Day of the Dead Skulls
1. Be able to discuss and identify design elements in a project.
2. Explain the significance of using the SLAB building technique.
Today we will demonstrate a new building technique while also using concepts of Symmetry and Contrasting Colors to create unique Day of the Dead clay skulls. We will also look at interesting design elements from artist Ed Hardy.
Painting: Still Life Acrylic Painting
1. Gather media to create a painting
2. Build a painting by using a step-by-step processs
Drawing: Still Life Drawing
1. Start to make key marks on toned paper mapping out where objects in a still life will be.
2. Use VALUE to block out objects tones on a still life drawing.