Intro to Art: Perspective Drawing
- Identify specific characteristics of a 1pt perspective drawing.
- Draw a 1pt perspective drawing.
It is so important today that you have your sketchbook. Before we start anything today, make sure you have the necessary tools to get ready to draw. A good pencil and eraser will go far with today’s activity so be sure to have those ready. We will be drawing in 1pt perspective today, and I want you to take some visual notes inside of your sketchbook.
Remember to stay on task today and refer back to the goal. Are you ready to make a 1pt. perspective drawing on your own? Could you handle all the specific ideas we talked about in class at home on your own?
Ceramics: Tessellation Decoration
“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
- Identify the 3 types of Tessellation patterns
- Describe what characteristics make up a Tessellation pattern.
I know many of you had pieces lost in the wreckage. Stay the course!!! I know that there is only 4 days left, but imagine how much easier it is to say to your boss, “I know that the reports are due today, and I am aiming to get them done as soon as possible, but it might not be done right on time.” Rather than, “The reports were to hard, so I just didn’t do them.”
Painting: Narrative Collage
- Choose media, techniques and processes that best serve my art, and the communication of my ideas.
- Exercise the following skill sets: under painting, monochrome coloration, washes, staining, glazing,mixing values, dry brushing, blending etc.
Working with the collage you made last week, you will make the best decision considering tools and materials to create a duplicate piece, only this time you will be painting the piece.
Drawing: Paper Bag Still Life
- Define the 4 types of value rendering techniques.
- Demonstrate my understanding of using these techniques on a portfolio drawing of my own.