Intro to Art: Hallway Perspective Drawings
- Create 2 point perspective drawings that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process.
- Create 2 point perspective and Value drawing that uses COMPOSITION to solve visual challenges.
Review with neighbors the progress of creating a perspective drawing and the proper use of 2 point perspective. What are the big challenges you might face with the finding a hallway view?
Ceramics: Slab Cube Construction
- Apply acquired knowledge and skill to the creative problem solving process
- Responsibly and safely manage materials and tools.
I’m not sure exactly how much time we will have to “work,” however the left over class time can be used to create the pieces that you will need to solve the problem of putting together a cube container.
During the demonstration, I would like you to think about some of the issues you ran into with your cylindrical container. How might you avoid these issues with this project?
Painting: Piece Swap Work Day
- Use input from a critique towards successfully reaching my goals
- Continue to set and work towards scheduled goals
2 Photo critiques down, 2 more to go. We are looking at 8 days left, some of you are in good shape, and some of you are having some struggles. Remember, these dates are incredibly important to the progress and completion of this project. Giving in to difficulties now, mean more work down the line
How have you solved the issue of including text in your design?
Drawing: Colored Pencil Techniques
- Properly use new materials to achieve a desired result.
- Discuss the techniques using proper terms and vocabulary
Focus on completing the handout that will be used as a tool for an upcoming project. While the work doesn’t have to be PERFECT, you should be able to look back at this and be able to understand what colors and values need to be used to achieve the results you want.