Intro to Art: 2 PT Perspective Hallway Drawings
- Create 2 point perspective drawings that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process.
- Create 2 point perspective and Value drawing that uses COMPOSITION to solve visual challenges.
Review with neighbors the progress of creating a perspective drawing and the proper use of 2 point perspective. What are the big challenges you might face with the finding a hallway view?
The next 2 days are going to be crucial to your success. What are you doing each day to make sure that you have everything that is needed on your drawing? Remember, setting goals for yourself is so important when talking about “good” or SUCCESSFUL projects. Have you done that so far?
Ceramics: Slab Cube Construction
- Apply acquired knowledge and skill to the creative problem solving process
- Responsibly and safely manage materials and tools.
Firing will take place today and Wednesday, so how are you going to use this information to reach your deadline. Also, this Friday will be our last BINDER CHECK of the card marking. The end of the card marking means checking up to make sure we are as organized as possible to keep our projects from having successful outcomes.
Self-Reflection Journal: Throughout the week I would like you to think about some of the issues you ran into with your cylindrical container. How might you avoid these issues with this project?
Painting: Piece Swap Work Day
- Use input from a critique towards successfully reaching my goals
- Learn the significance of writing an ARTIST STATEMENT
Photo Update #4 (the final one) today!!! Remember, tomorrow we will be upstairs in the computer lab working on our artist statements.
How have you solved the issue of including text in your design?
Drawing: Marble Still Life
- Successfully use colored pencils to achieve desired results
- Be able to discuss my decisions by using appropriate terms and vocabulary
2 days left with this one, what are you setting your sights on right now for today’s class to complete? How will this directly affect your still life?
Weekly Self-Reflection Journal Topic: With 2 card markings in the books now, how do you feel your work has progressed from DAY 1? I know we have done some “non-traditional” activities, like…READING, but has any of the discussed concepts/ideas sparked some things to think about? Can you apply any of this to other classes or situations happening in your everyday life?