Intro to Art: What is Pattern
- Identify specific characteristics of PATTERN
- Discuss various ways to use PATTERN to communicate ideas
Ceramics: Final Holiday Hump Bowl
- Follow my previously determined plan for my final project
- Take advice/criticisms that will help in the completion of my project and better communicate my original concept.
Painting: Watercolor Study
- use the previously practiced techniques on an actual watercolor painting (study)
- maintain a high level of consistency in my watercolor work
Drawing: Pen & Ink Textures
- Identify specific characteristics of a pen and ink drawing.
- Form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings.