Intro to Art: Non-Objective Art
- Know about applying MARKER, CRAYON, WATERCOLOR by being AWARE of techniques, and processes so that your ideas are executed well.
What was challenging about the process? What did you enjoy about this work? What have you enjoyed (or been frustrated with) this week? FEEDBACK!
Ceramics: Face Mugs
- Learn and practice various building techniques that are specific to a project.
- Create a determined plan for my mug project.
After watching the videos from yesterday’s class, what is your overall take on the These were made a year ago, while PROCESS of making these mugs. Make sure today that you understand the specific direction that you will be heading in for this year’s project.
Painting: Color Swatch Book
- Discuss the importance of proper mixing techniques
- Apply media, technique, and process with skill and confidence
Drawing: The Basic Elements
- Practice new warm-up techniques
- Learn to draw by using the overhand grip and arm motion
What do YOU find useful from today’s exercise?