Intro to Art: Introduction to Watercolor
- Practice using the medium WATERCOLOR
- Discuss the differences between various WATERCOLOR techniques
REMEMBER this week’s sketchbook is still scheduled for turning in this Friday (Feb 21). Along with that, you will want to have your Contour Line drawing of Picasso’s “Seated Man” completed for class Friday as well.
For the next few classes we will be exclusively working with WATERCOLOR, so while it may seem you don’t need your sketchbook, make sure you have it each day!
Ceramics: Introduction to Glaze
- Identify the various part/elements in a GLAZE
- Explain the outcomes of most basic GLAZE colors
Make sure you pick up both handouts from the front of the room and refer to them throughout the glazing portion of this course. They will come in handy when trying to make decisions about your next move.
Painting: Keith Haring Art
- Create a plan that will guide me through the completion of my ideas
- Identify specific characteristics of famous art
Today’s main focus should be to use the lab time to create a plan for your painting and reference that you will use.
Here are the video links from yesterday:
Drawing: “Finding Your Own Work”
- Continue to work with basics techniques of FIGURE DRAWING
- Produced a TIMED GESTURE sketch
Today we have two 15 min sketches that we will be working on. Don’t be fooled into having to rush throughout the time to get all the information. While this is a GESTURE drawing, you still have time to observe and plan where your marks will go.