CERAMICS: Second CM Start-Up
- Demonstrate comprehension of using studio specific tools by demonstrating proper usage of studio tools.
Intro to Art: Color Theory Quiz
- Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences
What does it mean to be an artist? What were your BIGGEST FEARS about producing art and “being” an artist?
Think about the materials you used and how you used them to complete your project.
Painting: Second CM Start-Up
- Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What EXPERIMENTS are you willing to take with your new painting? Are you finding NEW SKILLS you didn’t think you had? Explain the STRENGTH (in art terms) of your initial ROUGH drawing and Thumbnails.
Drawing: Managing Your Drawings
- Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
What are you nervous, apprehensive, afraid of when it comes to drawing in perspective? I mean… what do you struggle with?
- identify characteristics of complete STILL LIFE DRAWING by listing specific traits on a post-it note critique.