That was a nice little 4 day weekend, right? Since we are a couple days off our normal pace, be sure to take some time to review and keep track of your progress on the project(s) we are currently working on.
Ceramics 2: Test Tiles and Relief Stamps
- DEMONSTRATE your existing knowledge for basic handbuilding techniques by CREATING a relief stamp and a set of test glaze.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration you may have using complete sentences.
Intro to Art: Intro. to Surrealism (cont.)
- DEMONSTRATE your existing knowledge involving basic art making skills and techniques by CREATING a series of thumbnail sketches to be used for finished drawing.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration you may have using complete sentences and specific vocabulary words.
Painting 2: Watercolor Experiment Grid
- APPLY your watercolor skills by creating a series of experimental techniques using their prior knowledge of how watercolors work.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences
Adv. Drawing: How to Control and Sharpen your Pencil for Figure Drawing
- DEMONSTRATE the proper technique for sharpening a charcoal pencil
- CREATE a series of warm-up exercises to use practice on a daily basis before starting on longer drawings.