Ceramics 2: Intergalactic Champions
- DESCRIBE your understanding of PROJECT REQUIREMENTS by creating and finishing an ACTION PLAN
- Orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Again…the most important part to this challenge is your CONCEPT (or idea) for what your piece is going to look like. Take a second to check out the course calendar for this project above, notice which dates are important to you throughout this challenge. What types of events or situations will you have to plan for now knowing the planned schedule for the next two weeks?
Intro to Art: Contrasting Compositions Challenge
- Individually EVALUATE your thumbnails in order to CREATE an original piece of work that solves CONTRAST and COMPOSITION problems.
- Orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
We will go over your new project today. In the midst of looking over the presentation/requirements I want to make sure that your aware and comfortable with the requirements. You will be held 100% responsible for everything that is represent on the slides/talk this morning and afternoon, so be sure to have a conversation with me or your classmates on any unclear areas.
Throughout this “Challenge” you will have access to a HELP FOLDER which will be located on the right side menu (or at the bottom of the page if accessing on your phone) under the HELP FOLDER tab. Use this link for advice, help, and any visual inspiration you can.
Painting 2: Compositions with ABSTRACT FORMS
- APPLY your understanding of COMPOSITION to create a TRIPTYCH composition
- Be able to orally defend and explain your ideas by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
The goal for today’s class is to wrap up our experiments with composition by creating a TRIPTYCH. Now this is a new term for many of you, so while I will be explaining specifically what this is, keep in mind that your painting (or series of paintings) is going to involve TRIPTYCH properties.
Adv. Drawing: The Bean w/Arms and Legs
- DEMONSTRATE your COMPREHENSION of drawing arms and legs by creating a “cheat sheet” from your Pose Packet
- APPLY your ability to create a series of quick sketches from a model or pose by emphasizing GEOMETRIC FORMS. in 1 Minute Gesture drawings.