CERAMICS 2: SUPER SELFIES CHALLENGE
- EXECUTE decisions for which you will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by following your ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS and SPECIFIC PROJECT DEADLINES.
Intro to Art: Stencil Challenge Day 1 (Working with Digital Images)
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for computerized effects by properly following a teacher demonstration in creating multi-layered stencils.
- be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
Today we will be using the online photo editing software supplied by PIC MONKEY.
Painting 2: Introduction to Illustration
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of ILLUSTRATION (both characteristics and types) by investigating artworks.
- DISTINGUISH between various types of art by IDENTIFYING illustrative characteristics
Follow THIS LINK to our online discussion about ILLUSTRATION
Adv. Drawing: Advance Shading Techniques (Shading Abstract Shapes)
- DEMONSTRATE your comprehension of shading or value terms by participating in shading exercises that involve various flat shape designs.
- IDENTIFY characteristics of SHADING on a drawing by labeling the correct terms within guided notes