CERAMICS 2: SUPER SELFIES CHALLENGE
- EXECUTE decisions for which you will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by following your ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS and SPECIFIC PROJECT DEADLINES.
Day 2 of Production is underway. Be sure to keep track of the up coming days. On Thursday, we will have an OPEN CRITIQUE, in which we will get a better understanding for what our peers are working on and try to work out any rough areas that there may be.
Intro to Art: Stencil Challenge Day 2 (Working with Digital Images)
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for computerized effects by properly following a teacher demonstration in creating multi-layered stencils.
- be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
Today we will be using the online photo editing software supplied by PIC MONKEY.
Still working with our digital images, as a few of you have started emailing your designs to be printed. Tomorrow we will run through a few tips when transferring over some of the areas to cut, however wherever you may be at the start of class, remember that this is the last day with the laptops.
Painting 2: Introduction to Illustration
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of ILLUSTRATION (both characteristics and types) by investigating artworks.
- DISTINGUISH between various types of art by IDENTIFYING illustrative characteristics
Follow THIS LINK to our online discussion about ILLUSTRATION
Adv. Drawing: Advance Shading Techniques (Shading Abstract Shapes)
- DEMONSTRATE your comprehension of shading or value terms by participating in shading exercises that involve various flat shape designs.
- IDENTIFY characteristics of SHADING on a drawing by labeling the correct terms within guided notes
We are going to continue where we left off yesterday and revisit some of the traditional shading tools that are used as well as the approach need to be taken when shading in values on an abstract shape.