Ceramics 2: Summer Blockbusters (Production Week)
- Follow your created plan for which they will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Today is decision day…
At some point in the hour, I will need you guys to vote on when you would like to have the semester exam review. If there is not enough participation, we will follow through with the original schedule (half Wed. 5/20 and half Thur. 5/21)
Intro to Art: Animation Final Project
- INTENTIONALLY DEMONSTRATE the proper use of art materials and tools to communicate ideas.
- IDENTIFY and DEFINE technology based problems and reflect upon possible solutions by ORALLY using technology based vocabulary from guided notes.
Before we jump into the project, I want to explain to you the weekly calendar and how it will affect you throughout this project. See Below:
Painting 2: Ceiling Tile Final
- Follow your created plan for which you will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Some of you are scheduled to use the projector for the hour, some of you are still working on the homework from last week. Regardless, you will need to have the homework in before you start on your ceiling tile.