“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Ceramics 2: Summer Blockbusters (Production Week)
- Follow your created plan for which they will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing anACTION PLAN.
- be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
So the votes have been cast, and this Thurs. May 21 (before we leave for Memorial Day Break) will be the course Final Exam Review. As a heads up to anyone that may miss that day, you will be able to download a PDF version of the review, however any notes discussed in class will need to be copied down from someone who was present.
2 Firing Days left, and 3 in class days…Good Luck
Intro to Art: Animation Final Project
- INTENTIONALLY DEMONSTRATE the proper use of art materials and tools to communicate ideas.
- IDENTIFY and DEFINE technology based problems and reflect upon possible solutions by ORALLY using technology based vocabulary from guided notes.
Take a look at these looping gifs:
Disney animators frequently used to recycle footage from older animated films. They would draw over existing animation cells to make new scenes with characters with similar designs, characteristics, and movements.
Painting 2: Ceiling Tile Final
- Follow your created plan for which you will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Some of you are scheduled to use the projector for the hour, some of you are still working on the homework from last week. Regardless, you will need to have the homework in before you start on your ceiling tile.
|booked: firstname.lastname@example.org||5/19/2015 11:14||8 minutes|
|booked: Anjel.email@example.com||5/19/2015 11:22||8 minutes|
|booked: Haseena1596@gmail.com||5/19/2015 12:58||8 minutes|
|booked: firstname.lastname@example.org||5/19/2015 12:58||8 minutes|
|booked: Dimondmonett@gmail.com||5/19/2015 13:06||8 minutes|
|booked: email@example.com||5/19/2015 13:06||8 minutes|
|bookheaed: firstname.lastname@example.org||5/19/2015 13:14||8 minutes|
|booked: email@example.com||5/19/2015 13:14||8 minutes|
|booked: Heatherd1997@icloud.com||5/19/2015 13:22||8 minutes|
|booked: firstname.lastname@example.org||5/19/2015 13:22||8 minutes|
|booked: email@example.com||5/19/2015 13:30||8 minutes|
|booked: firstname.lastname@example.org||5/19/2015 13:30||8 minutes|
Adv. Drawing: Final Portfolio
- APPLY organizational principles and methods to create original works of art for a portfolio purpose.
- IDENTIFY, DEFINE problems, and REFLECT upon possible visual solutions to their final portfolio by writing a daily goal.
What types of ideas do you have when coming up with the process of choosing your reference images?