Trust me, you’re not seeing things, we did skip a posting for our daily goals yesterday…Follow the videos below for an over view of your class.
Intro to Art: Value Study Challenge Project
- Show your ability to proficiently understand and be aware of VALUE by transferring appropriate shades from a reference image.
- Utilize your prior knowledge by referring to their VALUE SCALE techniques to replicate specific tones.
Painting 1: Abstract Musical Color Theory
- Start to IDENTIFY the various characteristics needed to create an ABSTRACT painting by creating a plan, set of thumbnail paintings, or sketch that you will use in the process of completing a personal painting.
Ceramics 1: Relief Stamps and Pinch Pot Set
- Continue to demonstrate application of HAND-BUILDING techniques by creating a RELIEF STAMP
- Be able to predict the level of success that your stamp will have based off of prior knowledge