Intro to Art: Pen and Ink Project Challenge (Illustration)
- Be able to respond to the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, by prioritizing their daily tasks through filling out a DAILY GOAL FORM.
- solve the issue of creating a one of a kind drawing, by selecting an illustration from a children’s book to render in PEN & INK technique(s).
While we are going to look at the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS a little bit deeper today, I also would like the class to focus on what there goals are for not only completing the project, but completing the project with the highest level of success. I do believe in making goals for myself, when I work on a project. Not to hold me back or tell me how bad I am at something, but to help me focus on just the important aspects for the period of time that I am working.
Painting 1: Watercolor Techniques (3 Apple Challenge)
- Looking back on the past week – what are the strongest aspects of using a WATERCOLOR PENCILS to begin to develop a composition? How can you see this process as being one that can help you develop NEW ideas in the development of your OWN ideas and FUTURE artwork?
- Reflection / Evaluation: What do you especially LIKE / DISLIKE about the ideas you have created in your artwork? What do you especially LIKE or DISLIKE about the ideas of ABSTRACTING from REALITY?
Ceramics 1: Dia de Muertos Skull Construction Deadline Day
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- What are your strengths when it comes to working three dimension-ally with clay? Write down three things that you see as the FOCAL POINTS and STRENGTHS of your hand sculpted skull by filling out this form…