Intro to Art: Painting Animation Cels
- RECOGNIZE the proper steps and techniques needed to create a TRADITIONAL ANIMATION CEL through a class demonstration.
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of the class demonstration by LISTENING to multi-step instructions
Continuing from where we left off last week, we will be putting the finishing touches on both the painted back side, and the background that will be used for our looping animation.
You will be tasked with creating an animation based off of the Disney character, Mickey Mouse. You will be following along with a demo, as well as being introduced to some tools that will help this process out.
Painting 2: Memory Project Studio Day
- Demonstrate COMPREHENSION of portraiture painting by GIVING EXAMPLES through their personal practice work.
- Orally confirm, correct, or extend their ACTION PLANS (guided notes) using content specific words/phrases
Day 2/3 with working along with your first portfolio piece. What type(s) of steps are you taking to map out the areas you plan on painting? Any idea how the decision you will make with paint.
Ceramics 2: Intergalactic Champions
- Initiate, define, and solve challenging visual arts problems independently using intellectual skills such as analysis, synthesis, and evaluation by following through with their ACTION PLAN
- Discuss their choices and evaluate a range of subject matter, symbols, and ideas by being able to defend the choices made with their peers.
REFLECTION / EVALUATION: Consider all the requirements that have been presented with this midterm project. Which areas do you believe will be more demanding when trying to solve? Which areas do you believe you will easily succeed at? Choose one option to describe in detail.