Intro To Art: Pinch Pot Challenge
- Demonstrate comprehension on BASIC HANDBUILDING clay skills by creating a set of 4 PINCH POTS that hold equal amounts of water.
- Demonstrate the application of BASIC HANDBUILDING by applying various techniques and comparing with classmates what their observations.
for those of you who may have been absent today, here is a great video of the GLAZING process:
Painting 2: Memory Project
5 days left !!!
- Apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in their portraits and use the skills gained to solve problems by carrying out the choices made in their ACTION PLAN.
- Describe the origins of specific images and ideas and explain why they are of value in their artwork and in the work of others by answering the REFLECTION/EVALUATION question:
Reflection Question: Out of all the information that was presented today, which requirements do you feel will be the easiest for you to carry out in acrylic paint for your upcoming project? Which requirements do you feel will be the toughest to follow through with.
Ceramics 2: Legacy Tiles
- Follow your created plan for which they will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.