Intro to Art: Pinch Pot Evaluation Day
Let’s take a look at this project’s requirements before we get started today:
Painting 2: Ceiling Tile Challenge
First, before we jump into claiming ceiling tiles and painting, let’s take a look at specifically how you will be working on this challenge, from the “research” phase all the way up to “presentation”
HOW YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDERS SHOULD LOOK
So take a look at this SHARED link I am providing you. I’ll make a shorter list below this write-up, but to be fair, I want to describe exactly what you should have as you work through your portfolio.
- A MASTER FOLDER labeled
- A final PORTFOLIO STATEMENT
- 4 total subfolders labeled by their painting number respectively (Painting #1, Painting #2, etc.
- 3 Progress Pictures per painting in each subfolder
- An ARTIST STATEMENT for EACH painting of your choice
SCHEDULING TIME WITH THE PROJECTOR
Click on the link below to find times that you can reserve the projector for in aiding your painting.
Keep in mind these two rules:
- Tile must be completely PRIMED and DRY
- A reference image must be already SHARED with email@example.com account