Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #2
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
- Working as a group, use Sharpies and Ink Pens to create a collaborative piece in which each student will contribute a drawing to a larger mural.
- Use the “ink blots” and EXPRESSIVE LINE(S) as a starting point for your drawing.
- Your goal is to create a “scene” or finished drawing that incorporates your skills working with ink.
Take a photo and post it using the hashtag:
Graphic Coms: Tourism Postcard Challenge
- Produce a comprehensive and informative tourist postcard design using customizable and downloaded fonts and brushes to deliver a visual design through Adobe Photoshop.
- Respond to the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, by prioritizing their daily tasks through filling out a DAILY GOAL FORM.
Continued work on our first project challenge for this new card marking.
If you were absent yesterday, you should meet with me so that you can pick a city/vacation destination for this project to be centered around. As for everyone else, use class time today and tomorrow to “research” all necessary information as well as needed downloaded materials to be used on this project (ie. brushes and fonts)