Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #4
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we are…One major project down, and we are back at it with a sketchbook challenge today.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
Today I’d like you to focus on internet memes. Something that I believe we are all familiar with and probably have spread our fair share. Take a look at this article for some background information.
- Select an internet meme that you feel comfortable explaining and draw it out.
- You can use half or the full page, but be sure to have any accompanying text with it (as this is what really explains the meme)
- ONLY USE INK PEN OR MARKER(S)
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…
Graphic Coms: Personal Logo
- SWBAT plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their in-class logo
- STW utilize prior working knowledge to effectively carry out their intentions while using content specific vocabulary to discuss concerns with their work.
Many of you have quickly resolved this visual problem and are in a very awkward “hold” pattern with this project. Today we will go over and review specifically the steps needed to be taken to save this project in its various file types.
Be sure to download any and all the necessary files hosted at Edmodo, before you get started.