Intro To Art: Creating LINED SHAPES
- STWBT engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan by practicing LINE SHAPES within a guided notes
SW able to respond to the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, by prioritizing their daily tasks through filling out a DAILY GOAL FORM.
see in-class examples below.
Digital Multimedia: Self-Portrait Poster Challenge (Double Exposure)
- STWBAT to produce a comprehensive and expressive digital poster, suitable for print, using imagery that is specific to the project challenge requirements.
- SW able to respond to the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, by prioritizing their daily tasks through filling out a DAILY GOAL FORM.
See your class hour’s posting at Edmodo for project specifications and requirements. Deadline for project is Nov. 6
Drawing: Introduction to VALUE (Creating a Value Scale)
- SWBT demonstrate comprehension for VALUE and COLOR THEORY by listening to PowerPoint presentation and following an in-class demonstration of the various drawing tools which will be used in classroom exercise(s) such as a student-created value scale
- SW orally ask questions about the techniques demonstrated during class time using content-specific vocabulary and complete sentences.
As a continuation of yesterday’s class, we will continue to look at VALUE and the steps needed to take when replicating values from a black and white (grayscale) image. Again, this is in an attempt to connect those characteristics we see when discussing VALUE to the same concepts when we discuss COLOR THEORY.