Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #3
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we are…second major project and our second, in-class sketchbook challenge.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
- Following this month’s theme of “Mustached” characters, today you will be sketching the most recognizable character of all time…
- Use any media you wish and the entire class period to work through the challenge
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…#MHSsketchbookChallenge
Digital Multimedia: “Self-Portrait Double Exposure Poster Challenge”
- STWBAT to produce a comprehensive and expressive digital poster, suitable for print, using imagery that is specific to the project challenge requirements.
- SW able to respond to the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, by prioritizing their daily tasks through filling out a DAILY GOAL FORM.
Be sure to make note of the available resources available to you throughout the time that you have to work on this poster challenge.