Intro to Art: 1 Pt Perspective Exercise
- STWBAT provide evidence through experimentation, practice, and persistence, the demonstration of new skills and knowledge in a chosen art form by using their name for the subject matter of a 1 pt perspective drawing.
- STW write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
Digital Multimedia: Simulated Texture Brushes
- SWBAT create a PAINTBRUSH in Adobe Photoshop from an image.
- SW listen to directions and be able to retell specific steps taken in the demonstration by checking their peers work through a private critique.
Today we will be focusing on creating texture brushes that are based on simulated textures that can be found on the internet.
Students will follow a set of printed instructions which will be made available by a shareable link on their respective EDMODO course page that walks them through the process of creating a SIMULATED TEXTURE BRUSH.
Drawing: Color Pencil Techniques
- SWBAT use choose from a variety different colored media to use in a class demonstration of COLOR THEORY information
- SW orally be able to describe the specific tools needed and their reasoning for use when creating a drawing that has color properties in it.
Today we start a few day in class tutorial on using colored pencils to achieve color. We will discuss color characteristics such as COLOR BALANCE, HARMONY, and SCHEME while working through a handout that you will refer to on an assignment to come later in the week.