Intro to Art: Cityscape Perspective Drawing
- STWBAT provide evidence through experimentation, practice, and persistence, the demonstration of new skills and knowledge in a chosen art form by following a class demonstration on PERSPECTIVE DRAWING.
- STW write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
What are two things that you think are going to be challenging in creating a SUCCESSFUL and INTERESTING image of the high school hallways?
Today we will take a look at what a 1 PT PERSPECTIVE DRAWING would look like as an OUTSIDE or EXTERIOR view. Through our class demonstrations, we will address questions like:
- How do sidewalks and curbs look like in perspective
- What steps do you need to take when drawing slated roofs?
Digital Multimedia: Typography Portrait (Day 2)
- SWBAT create a CUSTOM BRUSH TYPOGRAPHY portrait using text and layer masks.
- SW listen to directions and be able to retell specific steps taken in the demonstration by checking their peers work through a private critique.
Classes will be at different stages of the process, so be sure to dbl. check your hour’s work progress to see the steps that are demonstrated in class to complete this effect.
Drawing: Color Pencil Blending (Marker and White Color pencil)
- SWBAT use choose from a variety different colored media to use in a class demonstration of COLOR THEORY information
- SW orally be able to describe the specific tools needed and their reasoning for use when creating a drawing that has color properties in it.
As a continuation of yesterday’s class, we will wrap up our discussion on the blending styles used when working with colored pencils. We will also take a look at a few different types of media that are available to you all in regards to COLOR. The goal of today’s class is to build on the COLOR THEORY concepts that we have previously discussed and demonstrated through in-class activities, as well learn proper techniques when utilizing new media to create color.