Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge (#2)
- DEMONSTRATE their understanding of the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So today is our second sketchbook challenge!!!
Nothing changes today. You will get the entire hour to work in your sketchbook. As class comes to a close, you will be required to take a photograph, and submit your work. Be sure to keep your social media accounts on “public” or type your name as the title of your email when you submit your work. The following are the guidelines and rules for this challenge:
- You may use any materials in the class or personal tools that you have to work your idea out.
- Even though this is called a “sketch” challenge, you are not limited to just drawing. Any style of art can be used including ink, watercolor, pastel, etc.
- Students must follow the theme for credit but are encouraged to creatively think their way through the theme.
- Within 24 hrs. students are required to POST their work through either a social media platform such as Instagram or Twitter or by email using the specific hashtag #MHSsketchbookChallenge
So what is this week’s theme?
Digital Multimedia: Pre-Test
Today we will be looking at the midterm/final exam as a pre-assessment of the technical knowledge and abilities you already have. Remember a pre-test is not something that is held against your grade, however it is an important indicator as to the personal knowledge and skills that you have as an individual.
Once you are finished with the exam, and if enough time is available, you may log into your laptop and sign in to our courses Edmodo account. Remember that I teach 3 courses, so you will need the proper code to get access to your hours files.