Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #4
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we are…One major project down, and we are back at it with a sketchbook challenge today.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
Today I’d like you to focus on internet memes. Something that I believe we are all familiar with and probably have spread our fair share. Take a look at this article for some background information.
- Select an internet meme that you feel comfortable explaining and draw it out.
- You can use half or the full page, but be sure to have any accompanying text with it (as this is what really explains the meme)
- ONLY USE INK PEN OR MARKER(S)
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…