Intro To Art: Relationship Between SHAPE and FORM
- STWBAT provide evidence through experimentation, practice, and persistence, the demonstration of new skills and knowledge in a chosen art form by following a class demonstration on PERSPECTIVE DRAWING.
- STW write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
What are two things that you can start to see as you create shapes that connect to the idea of making forms?
Today we start a discussion on looking at the relationship between two Elements of Art, and how they can be used to create the illusion of three-dimensional space. We will be taking notes over the next few days, to experiment with this concept, and more importantly, figure out how to use these ideas to create PERSPECTIVE DRAWINGS.
Drawing: Pen and Ink Portfolio Drawings
- STWBAT apply their understanding for LINE and CONTOUR DRAWING techniques by working towards completion on an original composition
- SW orally ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences.
The last three days are upon us for wrapping up our second portfolio drawing. Here are some things to remember:
- Be sure that you are aware of the requirements (see attached link)
- Make sure that you have filled out the necessary Critique Form found in our Google Classroom link
- Have digital photos backed up of your work in case you need to refer to them in the next few days.