Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #13
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
This Week’s Themed Challenge: FINISH THE TOASTER
- Use yesterday’s notes and the checklist provided below to finish the 2PT Perspective sketch of a Toaster
- Follow all 2 PT Perspective Rules
- Erase any and all unnecessary or extra CONSTRUCTION LINES
- Make sure the drawing makes sense
- You will need to be able to solve the following issues by properly drawing them in 2 PT PERSPECTIVE
- 2 Openings on the top of the toaster
- 1 Piece of Bread, a Pop-Tart, and/or Waffle sticking up from an opening
- 1 Larger in Area base at the bottom of the toaster
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…#MHSsketchbookChallenge