All Classes: SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE #1
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
DEADLINE DAY!!! For some of you, this is just business as usual. For others, it’s an awesome opportunity to right the ship that may have gone of course over the past few weeks.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
This Week’s Themed Challenge:
- Visually divide your paper into 4 sections (fold it vertically and horizontally in half)
- Choose one of the three LINES below to create a drawing from. It can become anything you wish, as long as somehow, the chosen line is somewhat intact.
- Be sure that your finished drawing fills 3 out of the 4 divided sections of your paper.
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…#MHSsketchbookChallenge
For anyone interested in recommending music to listen to, you can SUBSCRIBE my Sketchbook Challenge Playlist below and add recommendations with the link: Sketchbook Challenge Playlist