All Classes: SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE #4
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
This Week’s Themed Challenge:
- Find 3 random Mario Bros. characters (from any game universe) and place them on 1 video game background sketch.
- Knowing what we’ve already discussed about COLOR THEORY use your ability to mix colors to create a MONOCHROMATIC color scheme on your characters with a COMPLEMENTARY COLOR scheme background
- IMPORTANT: You may want to refer to our color mixing notes from a few weeks ago.
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…#MHSsketchbookChallenge
Below is a link to the surreal art of Jose Emroca Flores: