Intro to Art and Drawing: First Sketchbook Challenge #4-#5
- DEMONSTRATE their understanding of the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we go!!!
Today you will be given the official “MHS Art Drop” form to fill out and attach to your work. Remember there was no specific “drawing” challenge for this, however, you will are being asked to make your art public and see the type of response it gets.
I’ve created a checklist for you to follow below so as you can receive full credit for participating in this 2-WK challenge:
- Take an “MHS Art Drop” form for each of your pieces, attach it to your art completely filled out.
- Find a PUBLIC PLACE to drop your art off at. (this does not mean the school or your house)
- Take a photo of your piece(s) along with the attached form in the public setting.
- Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Instagram using the hashtag: #MHSsketchbookChallenge and #MHSartdrop2019