Intro To Art: 1 Pt Perspective Drawing (HOLLOW OBJECTS)
- STWBAT provide evidence through experimentation, practice, and persistence, the demonstration of new skills and knowledge in a chosen art form by following a class demonstration on PERSPECTIVE DRAWING.
- STW write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
What are two things that you can start to see as you create shapes that connect to the idea of making forms?
Drawing: Pen and Ink Portfolio Drawings
- STWBAT apply their understanding for LINE and CONTOUR DRAWING techniques by working towards completion on an original composition
- SW orally ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences.
The last two/three days are upon us for wrapping up our second portfolio drawing. Here are some things to remember:
- Be sure that you are aware of the requirements (see attached link)
- Make sure that you have filled out the necessary Critique Form found in our Google Classroom link
- Have digital photos backed up of your work in case you need to refer to them in the next few days.