Intro to Art: Introduction to 2PT Perspective
Here is a fantastic, well-explained video tutorial from “The Virtual Instructor” that discusses the basics for drawing in a two-point perspective. Use this, combined with today’s handout to master the basics of drawing 2 PT Perspective.
- STWBAT provide evidence through experimentation, practice, and persistence, the demonstration of new skills and knowledge in a chosen art form by using their name for the subject matter of a 2 pt perspective drawing.
- STW write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
- What are two things that you can start to see as you create shapes that connect to the idea of making forms?
Drawing: Introduction to Basic Color Theory
Lots of information to review today, along with some class time to fill out the rest of the ELEMENTS of COLOR worksheet notes, take a look below to some concepts we will review today:
- STWBAT conceive and create works of visual art that demonstrate an understanding of how the communication of their ideas relates to the media, techniques, and processes they use by creating a COLOR WHEEL from colored pencils.
- SW Write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question: