All Classes: Sketchbook Challenge #1 (#ToonMe)
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we are… first sketchbook challenge of the new semester. As a reminder, this “assignment” is a credit/no credit task. Many students lose really easy points, simply by not paying attention to the prompt, challenge, or rules of the sketch challenge.
With all that said, this week’s challenge goes in a fun and hopefully relaxing direction:
This Week’s Themed Challenge:
- An illustration social media movement that is pretty popular right now is the #ToonMe trend.
- Your challenge is pretty simple, using a photograph of yourself, decide what half of your photograph you want to keep and what half you going to “re-create” into a cartoon.
- Use the hour, and whatever materials/medium you wish, to TURN THE OTHER (MISSING) HALF INTO A CARTOON VERSION OF YOURSELF.
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…#MHSsketchbookChallenge –OR- email using the address on the board –OR- use the submission link below.