All Classes: Sketchbook Challenge #2 (Object Challenge)
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we are… second sketchbook challenge of the new semester. As a reminder, this “assignment” is a credit/no credit task. Many students lose really easy points, simply by not paying attention to the prompt, challenge, or rules of the sketch challenge.
With all that said, this week’s challenge goes in a fun and hopefully relaxing direction:
This Week’s Themed Challenge:
- Find and use three (3) objects found around the room to create a tracing composition in your sketchbook.
- You may organize your objects any way you want and overlap items if necessary.
- Once all three objects are completely traced, DECIDE ON A 4 COLOR SCHEME PATTERN TO FILL IN ALL THE OPEN AREAS.
- Every space in your image will be filled with something (color) and you MUST NOT HAVE ANY PAPER SHOWING.
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…#MHSsketchbookChallenge –OR- email using the address on the board –OR- use the submission link below.